The Association for Veterinary Teaching and Research Work (AVTRW)’s website provides information on our products and services, and general information about our organisation. By using the site, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions and agree that all of the website content is property of AVTRW.
Restrictions & liability
- The material on this website may not be distributed commercially except by AVTRW, and website material may not be copied or modified without written consent from AVTRW.
- AVTRW shall not be liable to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by what is contained in or left out of this web site content.
- AVTRW reserves the right to make changes to this site any time without notice.
- AVTRW is not responsible for the content of any linked external website. Listing and linking are not an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content of linked external websites.
- Although we will try to maintain links to other websites, we cannot guarantee that these links will work continuously and we have no control over the availability or reliability of linked pages.
- AVTRW does not capture or store personal information about you on our website, beyond that required for completing conference bookings or membership login. Information will not be given to third parties unless explicitly stated.
- Your data will be used in accordance with the Data Protection law in the UK.
- Data you submit in any questionnaires via this site will be kept in the strictest confidence.
We may use anonymised data collected for research purposes and to improve our services.
- Unused data will be destroyed.
Linking to our site
Links can be made to our site – so please e-mail us to let us know if you are setting up a link.
The content of this website belongs to AVTRW.